With breathtaking views of the ancient walled city of Jerusalem, the King Solomon is one of the most popular family hotels in Israel.
Located in Western Jerusalem on the esteemed King David Street, the King Solomon Hotel conveniently faces the Old City. Offers guests an accessible gateway to the main cultural, religious and historical sites, including the city’s best restaurants, vibrant markets, shops and museums.
- Complimentary on-site parking
- Top Attractions: Western Wall, Yemin Moshe, home to the famous Montefiore Windmill and one of the first neighborhoods to be built outside the city walls. Downtown area of the modern city and bustling entertainment center offering a fascinating contrast to new and old Jerusalem.
- Nearby Cities: Tel Aviv (63km) Beer Sheva (83km) Netanya (95km) Caesarea (110km)
- High Speed Internet Access
- Guest Rooms 148 rooms including six suites, all luxurious, large and comfortable, ranging from Standard, Deluxe and Super Deluxe. 148 rooms including six suites, all luxurious, large and comfortable, ranging from Standard, Deluxe and Super Deluxe.
- Charming views of the Old City to the pretty parklands of Gan HaPaamon (Liberty Bell Park).
- Luxury bathrooms with hairdryer, mini bar, fridge and TV with full cable
- Central air-conditioning/heating. Safe deposit boxes. High speed Wi-Fi access. Non-smoking rooms
- Small and large conference rooms holding up to 370 guests
- Glatt kosher dining
- Swimming pool
- A selection of retail shops
- On-site hair salon
- Shabbat elevator
- Business center with full internet access, fax machine and printer
- Synagogue, operating weekday and weekend services.