This tour starts in the the afternoon and goes late into the night. We start the day with a tour of Ein Gedi then continue to Ein Bokek for a dip in the Dead Sea at the separate beach. The bus goes around to the Arad side of Masada. Pass through Arad before reaching the back of Masada where after sundown you will watch the incredible Masada Sound and Light Show.
The show takes place on the Western side of the Masada fortress. Music and pyrotechnics help narrate the unbelievably courageous story of the last Jews resisting Roman occupation. Sitting under the stars you’ll relive a historic adventure. You’ll meet its heroes and get to know the mysterious mountain where it all took place.
Here’s the itinerary:
Tour of Ein Gedi
• Walk the beautiful paths mentioned in Shir HaShirim to the waterfall.
• Experience the wildlife described by Chazal and spoken about in Tanach.
• Hike along the Nachal David in the area David Hamelech hid from King Shaul.
• Hear the stories of Jewish communities that thrived here. Learn about the dates, spices and perfumes produced here and prized around the world!
Float in the Dead Sea
Experience a unique trip to the Mehadrin separate beach at Ein Boqeq. A mechitza (wall) separates the women’s and men’s beach areas for modesty. Dressing rooms and showers are available. Stop to purchase dinner at the mehadrin dairy “Café Café” restaurant or bring your own.
Masada Sound and Light Show
• As the sun begins to set you’ll see Masada’s Roman siege ramp that still stands strong today.
• See the ancient water cisterns and the remains of the Roman siege encampments surrounding Masada.
• Learn how the Jewish rebels managed to stave off the entire Roman 10th Legion.
• Experience the spectacular Masada Sound and Light Show! Reliving historic adventures and going back to the time of the second Beit Hamikdash.
Please note: This tour is only available between Pesach and Sukkot
• Time: Tuesdays from 12:45pm to 12:45am. Click here to contact us!
• Fee: $115*. (Price of tour does not include earphones. A minimum of 17 participants for this price and to include some entrance fees.)
• What to bring: water, bathing suit, towel, water shoes,and snacks.
*The price of this tour is based on a minimum of 17 participants. If less than 17 participants reserve then entrance fees will not be included. If less than 13 participants reserve, the price will be adjusted accordingly. Contact us here for more details:)
You can call the office in Israel on 718-701-3690 or 02-587-1718 to book (if it is less than 15 hours before the tour: 0522-40-90-30).