Spectacular views and scenery are only the beginning of what the Golan Heights has to offer. See incredible wonders of nature and connect with historic examples of holiness and bravery. Ancient battle sites, modern day adventure and incredible nature reserves are sure to inspire! Our Golan Tour is a must. Click here to contact us. This is available as a one or two day tour. The full two day tour is described on this page.
The Golan Heights
- Breathtaking drive through the Judean Mountains.
- See the Jordan Valley War Memorial.
- Visit Katzrin – a fascinating re-creation of a complete ancient Talmudic village. This open air museum is built on the standing ruins of the ancient farming village of Katzrin. Some of the buildings have been totally reconstructed and are complete with the types of furnishings, housewares and tools mentioned in the Talmud. See the original pillars of an ancient synagogue.
- See the Golan Heights Museum – featuring elaborately carved lintels and columns recovered from ancient synagogues and a room dedicated to the story of the ancient town of Gamla. (Time permitting.)
- Stop at a waterfall. (Time and weather permitting.)
- Visit an inspirational battle site of the Six Day War and explore the Syrian bunkers that still remain.
- Visit Har Bental. At 1,200 meters above sea level, this breathtaking lookout is one of Israel’s key strategic points. From here you can see deep into Syrian territory and also much of the Golan. One of the most epic tank battles in world history took place here during the Yom Kippur War. 160 Israeli tanks defeated 1,500 Syrian tanks! (Winter option.)
- Mehadrin Chocolate Factory – make it & take it! (Optional – entrance fees not included in tour price.)
- OPTION FOR PRIVATE TOURS: Enjoy a little adventure kayaking on the Jordan river! (Summertime only.)
Click here to contact us!
Golan Tour info:
Time: 8:45am to 8:45pm
Fee: $110 for one day tour (A minimum of 17 participants for this price and to include some entrance fees.)
You can call the office in Israel on 718-701-3690 or 02-587-1718 to book (if it is less than 15 hours before the tour: 0522-40-90-30).