Drive along the brilliant Mediterranean coastline to the lush green slopes of Mt. Carmel. This stirring tour visits majestic mountain slopes, breathtaking beaches and inspiring holy sites. Travel the land of Eliyahu HaNavi and Rabbi Akiva to experience the extraordinary!
• Visit the ancient Roman Aqueduct at Caesaria – built by King Herod, renovated by King Hadrian, and repaired by the Crusaders!
• Drive by the Roman Amphitheater of Caesaria where Rabbi Akiva, Rabbi Yehuda ben Bava and others of the Aseret Harugei Malchus were executed.
• See the beautiful Mt. Carmel – the mountain range on which Eliyahu HaNavi challenged the followers of the Ba’al to bring fire down from heaven.
• View the bustling port city of Haifa. (Time permitting)
• Drive through Akko, a city with little known but rich Jewish history.
• Visit the Tunisian Synagogue in Akko, known as one of the most beautiful Synagogues in the world. Biblical scenes are depicted in the mosaics on the walls, floor and ceiling!
• Visit Rosh HaNikrah – accessible by cable car. Descend the sheer cliff face to sea level to see the incredible wonders of cavernous tunnels formed by the sea.
Time: 8.45am to 8:15pm.
Fee: $110 (A minimum of 17 participants for this price and to include some entrance fees.)
What to Bring: A packed lunch, snacks, hat and plenty of water.
Online booking is available below, or you can call the office in Israel on 718-701-3690 or 02-587-1718 to book (if it is less than 15 hours before the tour: 0522-40-90-30).