There are 155 beautifully-appointed suites and luxury rooms at the Cramim, with beautiful details that include elegant lighting fixtures. Most have spacious balconies that draw you outside to revel in magnificent views of the Jerusalem Hills.
The vineyards around the hotel grow aromatic Gewürztraminer and ever-popular Cabernet grapes, and, during harvest season, hotel guests can even participate in the harvesting. Don’t miss the chance to sample local wines at the Imperial Red Bar, or at the Wine Boutique, which offers tastings and workshops.
The exclusive Cramim spa presents a wealth of beauty and body pampering opportunities to help you relax and recharge. Feel rejuvenated after enjoying the heated indoor pool, Turkish bath, and fitness room.
• Part of the Isrotel Exclusive Collection, officially rated 5+ stars by the Israeli Ministry of Tourism
• Located on the outskirts of Jerusalem, on an idyllic ridge surrounded by vineyards and pastoral wineries
• The prestigious Cramim Spa offers a variety of body and beauty treatments, including anti-aging vinotherapy
• Enjoy the relaxing heated indoor pool, Turkish bath, sauna and a state-of-the-art fitness room
• Sample wine and cocktails at the Cramim’s Imperial Red Bar or the Wine Boutique
The hotel welcomes guests ages 10 and older
Free parking on site (limited no. of spaces); guests arrive from the parking lot to the main entrance with our golf carts service.
Cramim Hotel guests receive daily newspapers to their rooms.
Free Wi-Fi connection is available in all rooms and public areas.
The hotel includes a synagogue, a Shabbat elevator, Shabbat clocks (please order in advance) and minibars suited for Shabbat.
Lighting Shabbat Candles is allowed only at the entrance to Shiraz Restaurant.
Kashrus: Rabbanut – Glatt Kosher meals are available but must be ordered in advance, by the guest (surcharge applies)