Spectacular views and scenery are only the beginning of what the Galil has to offer. Explore the land where Yochanan ben Zakkai was born and R’ Shimon bar Yochai hid from the Romans. See incredible wonders of nature and connect with historic examples of holiness and bravery. Kivrei tzaddikim, ancient battle sites and modern day adventure are sure to inspire! Our Galilee and Tzfat Tour is a must. This is available as a one or two day tour. The full two day tour is described on this page.
Tzfat, Meiron and the Galil
- Breathtaking drive through the Judean Mountains.
- View the Jordan Valley War Memorial.
- Daven at the kever of Rabbi Akiva and at the kever of the Rambam in Teveria.
- Visit Amukah – the kever of Rabbi Yonatan ben Uziel. A famous prayer spot for unmarried people. It is said that one who davens there will find their spouse within a year.
- A spectacular walking tour of Tzfat (Safed). Wind your way through ancient alleyways, visit beautiful synagogues and explore the artists’ colony.
- Visit Safed Candles, the famous candle factory outlet that handcrafts candles in many unique colors and shapes including scenes from Tanach and Jewish history.
- Pray at the Tomb of Rabbi Shimon Bar Yochai in Meron.
Click here to contact us!
Time: 9am to 9pm
Fee: $115 per person, for 12 hour tour. (A minimum of 17 participants for this price on non-guaranteed tour dates.)
Online booking is available below, or you can call the office in Israel on 718-701-3690 or 02-587-1718 to book (if it is less than 15 hours before the tour: 0522-40-90-30).